DTE Goa CET Hall Tickets 2016 Admit Card,Syllabus,Pattern:
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE),will giving the joyful information about the DTE Goa CET-2016 Hall Tickets for the desired Candidate Who have the various post Medicine (M.B.B.S.) ,Dentistry (B.D.S.) ,Engineering (B.E.), Pharmacy (B. Pharm. ) ,Architecture (B.Arch) ,Homoeopathy (B.H.M.S) allied health sciences (B.P.T., B.O.T., B.opt., B.SC.M.I.T., B.SC.A.T.) B.SC. in nursing.
DTE Goa CET Entrance Hall Tickets 2016 Download
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Those aspirant candidate will giving the notification the admit card, syllabus and the examdate will come soon, that will available on the website.
Steps for Download the DTE Goa CET Admit Card 2016 :
- The require for downloading the admit card the candidate should visit the official website http://www.dtegoa.gov.in/
- the candidate visit the Goa CET -2016 Admit Card Link.
- Another step will do the candidate is require enter the name, Registration number, Date of birth.
- Submit the query with information.
- Then the candidate take out the print out of the admit card.
Syllabus of Common Entrance Test(CET) 2016:
Here are giving intimation to the candidate the admit card will announce on the website. The syllabus of the CET will comprises into four Subject Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Science.
- Physics: In that subject the various unit will include that is given below here:
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Electronic devices
- Communication systems
2. Chemistry:This subject will also include various unit:
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Coordination compounds
- Solid state
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements
- P-block elements
- d and f Block elements
3. Mathematics: This subject will also involve various unit:
- Relations and functions
- Vectors and three-dimensional geometry
- Linear programming
- Biology: The Bio subject will also combined many units:
- Genetics and evolution
- Biology and human welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Ecology and environment
The Common Entrance Test of the notice will specify by the directorate:
- Announcement of date of GCET at the end of the November 2015
- Uploading of prospectus website at the end of the January 2016
- Last date for receiving applications in April 2016
- Issue of Admit Card at the starting of the April 2016
- Date of GCET commencement likely in May 2016
- Expected date of the result toward the end of the May 2016
Click here for more information related to admit card,result and other: http://www.dtegoa.gov.in/