IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2016,Hall Ticket/Admit Card Download,Counseling:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Deadline for Submission of the duly completed Application Forms is the 20th of August 2016. The Candidates keen to appear for the Bachelor of Education Entrance Test (BEET) 2016 for admission into B.Ed. Course – 2017 may obtain the B.Ed. Entrance Test 2017 – 18 the Admission Prospectus / Information Brochure on Payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only).
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2016 Hall Tickets
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Assistant Registrar shall mail Two Weeks prior to the B.Ed. Entrance Test 2017 Date scheduled to be conducted on the 25th of September 2016 the Admission Certificates to the Candidates. However, the Candidates in case of non-receipt of the Hall Examination Tickets for the B.Ed. Entrance Test 2016 up to One Week before the B.Ed. Entrance Test 2016 – 17, then they are advised to log into the Indira Gandhi National Open University Website and download their respective electronic – Admission Certificates / e-Hall Tickets. Without Hall Tickets / e-Admit Cards, the Candidates shall be barred from entering the Examination Hall for Bachelor of Education Entrance Test 2017 – 18.
B.Ed. Entrance Test (BEET) 2016:
The Assistant Registrar, Indira Gandhi National Open University shall host on the 25th of September 2016, an All India B.Ed. Entrance Test 2016 for the candidates across India.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2016 Syllabus & Pattern
The Controller of Examinations shall conduct the Bachelor of Education Entrance Test for the Candidates as per the Scheme of the B.Ed. Entrance Test 2017.
|Test||No. of Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions||Maximum Marks||Selection Criteria|
|Part A||The Controller of Examinations shall draw up Merit List with announcement of the Results for B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2016 for the Candidates for admission into B.Ed. Course for the Academic Year 2017.|
|Section I||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section II||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section III||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section IV||Teaching-Learning & the School||25||25|
|Section V||Subject Competence (any One)||20||20|
|iii) Social Studies|
Part-B of the B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2016 comprising Subject Competence shall be based on the Curriculum of IXth / Xth Classes prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) / Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2016-17 Counseling
The Candidates Declared Successful with Final Merit List drawn up shall be intimated to carry with them the following Documents / Testimonials / Certificates for Counseling:
Submission of Documents during Counselling:
- The Learners are requested to submit the following Documents in Original along with the Offer Letter for admission to the concerned Regional Center only at the time of Counseling.
- High and Higher Secondary / Sr. Secondary School Certificate indicating the Date of Birth, along with their Marks – Statement / Mark Sheet.
- Original Hall Ticket / e-Admission Certificate / e-Admit Card downloaded and used by them for B.Ed. Entrance Test 2016.
- Degree and Mark-Sheet of Graduation / Post-Graduation and Professional Qualification (Degree / Diploma).
- Category Certificate, if applicable, as mentioned in the Entrance-cum-Admission Form.
- Original Employment Certificate on a Letter head of a recognized School as per the Format given in Annexure I.
- Affidavit by Student / Parents / Guardian (Annexures II & III).
- Certificate to provide Facilities for conducting B.Ed. Practical Tests from the Secondary / Higher / Sr. Secondary School in the format given in the Prospectus
In case of assistance, the Candidates are advised to access to / contact
|Issuing Authority||Contact||Controlling Officer & Telephone Number||E-mail Id|
|Issuance of Admit Cards / Hall Tickets / Correction in the Hall for Handicapped Students Ticket / Non-Receipt of the Admission Certificates / Hall Tickets for Term-End-Examination (TEE) & Entrance Test (ET) / Entrance Test Results (ETRs) / Queries related to dispatch of Attendance, List of Examinees etc./ Writer||011-29572209
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Press Click on the IGNOU Web Link to download the BEET 2016 – 17 e-Admittance Cards.