RPSC 211 Sr. Teacher Maths English Science Hindi Sanskrit Syllabus:
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) back with the attachment information the intimation of the syllabus is not recently published by the authority of the examination. The description of the syllabus is subscribed in the gazette website as soon as. This formation of those applicants who fill the application form for the post of Sr. Teacher Maths, English, Science, Hindi, Sanskrit.
Rajasthan Sr Teacher Special Education Syllabus 2015
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), application form will publish on the date of 21-January-2016 to last till the date of submission of application form will 21st-Februrary-2016. The address is here where the authority of the examination will issue then the entire download: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Mathematics– 36 posts
- English– 35 posts
- Science– 34 posts
- Hindi– 35 posts
- Sanskrit– 31 posts
Here is the short description is given about the syllabus, the vast formation will get the official site.
RPSC Grade II Teacher Papers 1st Syllabus
- Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan
- General Knowledge of World & India
- Educational Psychology
RPSC Grade II Teacher Paper 2nd Syllabus
- Knowledge of Secondary and Sr. Secondary Standard Subjects
- Knowledge of Graduation Standard about relevant subject matter
- Teaching Methods of relevant subject
Pattern of the examination:
For the competitive examination for the post of senior teacher (Special Education):-
PAPER – I:
- The question paper will carry maximum 200 marks.
- Duration of question paper will be 2.00 hours.
- The question paper will carry 100 questions of multiple choices.
- The paper shall include following subjects carrying the number of marks as shown against them:- (i) Geographical, Historical, Cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan. 80 marks
(ii) Current Affairs of Rajasthan 20 marks
(iii) General knowledge of world and India 60 marks
(iv) Educational Psychology. 40 marks Total 200 marks
- The detailed syllabus and scope of paper for the examination will be as prescribed by the Commission from time to time and will be intimated to the candidates within the stipulated time in the manner as the Commission deems fit.
PAPER – II:
- For the post of Senior Teacher (Special Education):-
- The question paper will carry maximum 300 marks.
- Duration of question paper will be 2.00 Hours 30 Minutes
- The question paper will carry 150 questions of multiple choices.
- The paper shall include following subjects carrying the number of marks as shown against them:- (i) Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about relevant subject matter. 180 marks
(ii) knowledge of graduation standard about relevant subject matter 80 marks
(iii) Teaching methods of the relevant subject. 40 marks Total 300 marks
RPSC Sr. Teacher Special Education Syllabus-2016:
|Sr. Teacher Special Education-2016 Syllabus||English|
|Sr. Teacher Special Education-2016 Syllabus||Hindi|
|Sr. Teacher Special Education-2016 Syllabus||Mathematics|
|Sr. Teacher Special Education-2016 Syllabus||Sanskrit|
|Sr. Teacher Special Education-2016 Syllabus||Science|
|Sr. Teacher Special Education-2016 Syllabus||Social Science|
|Sr. Teacher Special Education-2016 Syllabus||Urdu|
The method of the selection will base on the written exam or the interview or depend upon also the decision of the commission.
- rpsc sr teacher special education syllabus,
- rpsc sr teacher specl edu syllabus,
- raj sr teacher english syllabus 2015
- download sr teacher urdu syllabus
- rpsc sr teacher hindi 2016 syllabi,
- raj sr teacher science 2015 syllabus,
- rpsc sr teacher social science syllabus,
- rpsc sr teacher specl edu maths syllabus,
- raj sr teacher special edu syllabus 2015,
- raj sr teacher exam pattern 2016,
- raj sr teacher exam dates 2016,
- raj sr teacher special edu schedule ,
- rpsc 2 grade special edu pravesh patra,
- rpsc sr teacher admit card 2016,
- rpsc sr teacher specl edu result date,
- cut off rpsc sr teacher exam 2016,
Note: Applicants if you have any doubt relate to the subject matter of the examination or if you any question so the applicants our gate of the website will always open for your help. Our viewers we assure the future aspirant applicants always remind further future information relate to the above topic or any other formation relate to the track of the development of the career.
So the applicants always connect us or always communicate our website for getting more formation or related future formation. The commission website is here where to get the formation in a glance form: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/