TSPSC Group 2 Hall Tickets 2016,Exam Time Table/Dates:
Briefly state with reference to Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Group II General Recruitment Examination 2016 different Posts against 439 Vacancies already notified in Notification No. 20/2015 and 539 Additional Vacancies / vacancies notified through Notification No. 17/2016 now.
TSPSC Group 2 Hall Tickets 2016
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) shall release the e-Admission Certificates / Hall Examination Tickets for the Candidates latest by the 3rd of November 2016 (03.11.2016). The Candidates would be able to download their respective e-Admittance Tickets commencing on the 4th of November 2016 (04.11.2016) onwards up to the Date of TSPSC Group II Recruitment Examination 2016.
Telangana State Public Service Commission, in view of the Union Public Service Commission Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination 2016 being held on the 12th of November 2016, has rescheduled Paper I & Paper II of the said TSPSC Group-II Examination for and host on the 11th of November 2016 in lieu of the same Papers earlier slated to be organized on the 12th of November 2016. However, Public Service Commission, Telangana State shall conduct on the 13th of November 2016 Paper III & Paper IV of the said TS PSC Group-II Recruitment Examination 2016.
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus / Exam Pattern 2016
TSPSC notified Group II Direct Recruitment Examination 2016 carrying Maximum 600 Marks shall be held as per the Pattern cited in the Tabular Format here under:
|Paper||Test||No. of Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions||Maximum Marks||Community-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|I||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||Open Categories (OCs)||40%|
|Backward Classes (BCs)||35%|
|II||History, Polity and Society||150||150||Scheduled Castes (SCs) / Scheduled Tribes (STs) Physically Handicapped Candidates (PHCs)
|III||Economy & Development||150||150|
|IV||Telangana Movement & State Formation||150||150|
Para-VIII: Procedure of Selection:
The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Be Made In Two Successive Stages; viz., i) Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination (Objective Type), and ii) Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules).
The Final Selection Of These Posts Will Be Based On The OMR Written Examination And Personal Interview Marks Put Together.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of Merit would be called for Personal Interview in 1:2 Ratio, Community and Category-wise for the Vacancies available. The Minimum Qualifying Marks for Personal Interview / Selection are Open Categories 40%, Backward Classes 35% Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Physically Handicapped Candidates 30%. The Minimum Qualifying Marks are relaxable in the case of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Backward Classes / Physically Handicapped Candidates at the discretion of the Commission.
- The Candidates shall be selected and allotted to the Service / Department as per their respective Rank in the Merit List and as per Zonal Preference for Allotment of the Candidates against Vacancies and for the Vacancies available.
- Appearance for all the Papers in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination as per Rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the Papers will automatically render his Candidature as disqualified.
- The Candidates have to produce Original Documents and other particulars on the day of Verification itself. If Candidate fails to produce any of the required Certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original Documents produced by him / her, then his / her Candidature will be rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence. As the candidature for the Recruitment is processed through Computer / Electronic Devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the Candidate is advised to carefully fill in all the relevant particulars.
- The Preference opted for by Candidates in respect of the Posts, Zones, etc., in the Application Form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s Powers conferred under Article 315 and Article 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a Successful Candidate to any of the Notified Posts for which he / she is Qualified and Eligible, subject to fulfilling the Selection Criterion. Mere claim of Preference for any Zone for Allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in General.
- The Appointment of the Selected Candidates will be subject to their being found Medically Fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he / she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Group II Posts.
1 Municipal Commissioner Group III in (Municipal Administration Sub-Service) – 19 Vacancies
2 Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service) – 156 Vacancies
3 Sub-Registrar Group II (Registration Sub-Service) – 23 Vacancies
4 Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Sub-Service) – 67 Vacancies
5 Prohibition and Excise Sub-Inspector (Excise Sub-Service) – 284 Vacancies
6 Deputy Tehsildar in Land Administration – 259 Vacancies
7 Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Cooperative Societies – 62 Vacancies
8 Executive Officer Grade – I in Endowment Department – 11 Vacancies
9 Assistant Labor Officer in Commissioner of Labor Department – 03 Vacancies
10 Assistant Development Officer in Handlooms & Textiles – 20 Vacancies
11 Assistant Section Officer GAD (Single Unit) Secretariat – 90 Vacancies
12 Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department Secretariat – 28 Vacancies
13 Assistant Section Officer in Law Department Secretariat – 10 Vacancies
Grand Total: 439 + 593 = 1032
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Press Click here on Telangana Public Service Commission Website to to download TSPSC Group II Recruitment Examination e-Admit Cards.
Press Click here on Telangana Public Service Commission Website to check out TSPSC Group II Recruitment Examination 2016 Results.